Your reputation and your business depend on the right dental malpractice insurance coverage.
Malpractice insurance protects you as a dentist or oral surgeon, your assistants and dental hygienists, your staff and your business entity against claims resulting from dental services provided, or that should have been provided, to your patients. It is designed to pay for your legal defense, even if the claim is fraudulent or groundless. In the unlikely event that you should have to pay out a settlement or damages, this policy stands between the claimant and your assets to protect the future of your business.
We have multiple dental malpractice insurance carriers nationwide, giving us a wide variety of options that can be tailored to your needs.
Dental Malpractice Insurance features include:
- Choice of Claims-made or Occurrence policy forms
- Free Prior Acts Coverage
- First Aid Coverage
- Free Tail Coverage Provision
- Free Locum Tenens Coverage
- Free coverage for Dental Assistants and Hygienists
- Professional Entity Coverage
- Defendant Reimbursement
- Defense outside the liability limits
- Licensure Board Hearings Defense
- Liability Limits of up to $5 million
- PLUS – A Reduced Rate for Leave of Absence